Monday, May 18, 2009

Pink Floyd - Animals





Some albums get you every time, no matter how many times you've heard it. For me, that moment happens each time I rediscover Pink Floyd's 'Animals.' I rediscovered 'Animals' last week and needed to take the chance with my Monday spot to either help others rediscover or discover, depending on your level of Floyd experience, what is my favorite Floyd album.

Comprised of only five tracks total, I have included all of them with this post. Exceptional work in my opinion work on this 1977 release, as this is their final release pre-Wall.

Have a listen to the album in it's entirety below, although Dogs is split due to length. If you only have time for one, go with Pigs (Three Different Ones)

1 - Pigs on the Wing Part 1


2 - Dogs (Part 1)


3 - Dogs (Part 2)


4 - Pigs (Three Different Ones)


5 - Sheep


6 - Pigs on the Wing Part 2

No comments:

Post a Comment