Friday, May 29, 2009

Maná

Meet the biggest Latin rock band on the planet. Maná's albums and touring schedule rival that of Springsteen or U2 in popularity and scope. Their music has a little more a of soft rock feel than either of those acts, but they can also rock it. As you'll see below, their shows attract massive crowds, even in the U.S. Check out this supergroup and discover what millions the world over already know. Their live releases, Arde el Cielo and En Vivo, are a good place to start.





06 ¿Dónde Jugaran Los Niños_.mp3

Maná's website

Maná's albums on Amazon.com

3 comments:

  1. Stew -

    Mana is not new ... ive been rocking the mana forever. Gotta make a mention about 'Oye Mi Amor' if you are going to talk about Mana

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qca4cWRhDkU

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I know they're not new. I think their first album came out in 1989 or something. But I just heard about them last week and was fascinated that I hadn't heard of such a popular group til now so I thought I'd post something. Perhaps I should have put the tag as simply "band."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I'm a new fan of this blog, and was pleasantly surprised to see a Latin Rock band here! You're right. Mana is one of the biggest bands in the world. I have seen them in concert 4 times (3 in South-America, 1 in Atlanta, GA) and I'm pretty sure I would see them again. You should check out their concert DVDs, they are awesome live. Alex, drummer, is my favorite, he's REALLY GOOD, his solos are fantastic, and he's very carismatic.

    ReplyDelete