Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Jesus!



Stamford, CT --
I love it when other folks throw down datelines, so I'll follow suit.
My mom and grandparents are visiting this weekend so I've been extremely busy locating a hot lobsta' spot . The good news is that they (reppin' WI to tha fullest) are helping me review DOOM's new album. "Born Like This" will the subject of next Sunday's highly anticipated, inevitably controversial TSAD post (APRIL 19, 2009 Suckas). For now, YouTube yourself some tracks from weird-ass Daniel Dumile, aka Madvillain, Metal Fingers, Viktor Vaughan, Zevlove X, MF Doom and DOOM. Suggestions include: All Caps, Strange Ways, Figaro, and Deadbent.

*Stray Observations*

1. I stole the phrase "stray observations" from the exceptional Onion TV Club,

2. Watching SNL last night I noticed that the guitarist from the Yeah Yeah Yeahs (think Rock Band) is the poofy haired goth kid from South Park.

3. Watching the pilot of Parks and Recreation on Thursday, I was amused until I realized that Roger Federer is in the show.

4. "And definately don't go see The Haunting in Connecticut...What's scary about Connecticut? Loosing your tennis raquet at a Pottery Barn? Bitch Please!" ~SNL actually being funny/me actually understanding a joke.

Now if you will excuse me, I've got to rest up for a strenuous Easter Sunday. Granny is hooking up some swine while Gramps and I rock the Masters final round coverage with bottle of Black Label.

4 comments:

  1. I love this post in ways that even I don't quite understand.

    One other thing...

    You ever watch The Masters...on weeeeeed??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shouldn't today's post be about Big Baby Jesus?

    ReplyDelete
  3. aka the big dirty chinese restaurant

    ReplyDelete