Thursday, April 29, 2010

Hell Yes


I can't even handle it. I haven't been this excited since Mos Dub two weeks ago. This is Beck's Gameboy Variations disc released in 2005. Yes, I'm 5 years late. No, I don't care. And no, neither will you. Put your headphones in and take in these two awesome tracks (note: these two videos aren't the greatest sound quality, I HIGHLY recommend you go here and buy this album for all of 2.99, that is all):

Ghettochip Malfunction:


Bit Rate Variations in B-Flat:


Also this week I stumbled across Brooklyn-based producer (who remains anonymous) Cloud. He's got a sweet spacey style to his beats, and the result is excellent working music. You can download two of his discs for free on his myspace blog page.

Here are two of his tracks back to back:


Oh, and one more thing, this Sunday night, if you're in Chicago, head to the Elbo Room at 10:30 - Shinobi Ninja live and in the flesh. It's gonna be awesome. Sunday. Funday. See you there.

Hell Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment