Saturday, August 21, 2010

Cee-Lo - "Fuck You" (yep, that's the name of the song and it's amazing)

Cee-Lo, one half of Gnarls Barkley, close associate and songwriter of Outkast, and the guy in this picture with me on the left, just put out a new cut that is without a doubt the most catchy and to-the-point song of the summer.  Eamon's "Fuck It" from my sophomore year ('03?) just got knocked out of first place for best break up song ever.  This tops it.

Forget the new Enrique, forget that new sweet song with Eminem and Rihanna (or however you spell her damn name, I always forget where the 'h' goes), and definitely forget the hottest kid of August (not Bieber, it's that stupid opera singing girl from America's Got Talent).  Here is summer's latest and greatest hit.

So, enjoy this new banger, oh so cleverly titled "Fuck You."  Damn I love this song:


Thx to Frommer.

2 comments:

  1. Song is dope. I still would like to say that my friends at TSA should cover my band Shytown.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know a Cee-Lo from Goodie Mob

    ReplyDelete