Thursday, July 1, 2010

Foxes in Fiction / Happy America Day


America, fuck yeah.
This week I got a great tip to check out a band called Foxes in Fiction (I'm telling you, if Twitter is good for anything it's for following music industry peeps). These guys definitely skew toward the ambient genre, so if you like that stuff, then the Foxes are for you. And if you dont? Well, I've got something for you further down.

The Foxes in Fiction disc is called Swung From the Branches, and clocks in at 20 tracks + a few bonus ones. Each track flows into the next, and it has a totally chill vibe throughout. It's a great disc to work to, excellent ambient work indeed.
Below are some highlights:





And since my favorite holiday happens to be this weekend, and I'll be heading up to the clear waters of Madison, WI, I thought I'd leave you with my favorite song that talks about i90.



In joy.

2 comments: