Monday, March 29, 2010

Explosions in the Sky

Edit: apparently this blog can't handle how epic this is and cuts the right half of the video.

So I've had many discussions with various people who all agree: listening to Explosions in the Sky while doing anything makes what you're doing infinitely better. So now I bring you this:



If this were the real trailer I would want to see this movie (I still haven't).

Furthermore, I don't think an entry has been done on these guys yet. Great post-rock group out of Austin, TX. May have heard their music in Friday Night Lights (both the movie and the tv show). I highly recommend them.

1 comment:

  1. The Birth and Death of the Day is one of my top ten favorite songs of all time. Gives me goosebumps every time as only a few songs can.

    ReplyDelete