Sunday, May 17, 2009

Favorite Dylan Album?




Another shorty this week. Next Sunday I will attempt to form a proper review of The Freewheelin' Bob Dylan. Twas a spirited competition between Freewheelin' and Highway 61 Revisited.

For now, sit back and relax to one of my favorite songs. My father plays a fine rendition of this tune on his old guitar. For a number of years in my boyhood, he actually led me to believe he'd composed it himself. I believe it goes without saying that our relationship has never fully recovered.

1 comment:

  1. His recent release of live and bootlegged stuff, Tell Tale Signs, is excellent, definitely worth a listen.

    But my favorites are a tie between Highway 61 Revisited and Nashville Skyline. His voice never sounded better than when he quit smoking and did Nashville Skyline, and Highway 61 is probably his best work. Represent Minnesota!

    ReplyDelete