Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The Antlers

The Antlers

I’ll step out of my normal realm this week and offer something for all you post-rockers out there…for all I know you’ve already heard of these guys, but what I’ve heard of them has been pretty good. The Antlers started as the solo project of singer and guitarist Peter Silberman. Silberman crafted the Antlers first album, “In the Attic of the Universe”, during a time when he isolated himself from family and friends (It seems that’s the thing to do these days in music). Fellow crew members Mike Lerner, Darby Cicci, and Justin Stivers joined the group shortly thereafter. The bands second album “Hospice” was released in March of 2009 and has been an overwhelming success. With that, you know just as much about them as I do….

Enjoy,
Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment